HEALTH & SAFETY
Health & Safety Policy
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees and sub-contractors on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe working plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and sub-contractors;
- To ensure all employed persons are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To review and revise this statement as necessary at regular intervals
SPC Group has a Public Liability insurance of £20million and produces full Risk Assessments and Method Statements for every project undertaken.
Staff are trained to a high level of competence which includes PASMA, IPAF, First Aid and Fire fighting for all technical members. Product training courses are attended at relevant manufacturers to ensure that we are always up to date with the latest technology and trends.